HOT Pulmonary- Critical Care opportunity in Abilene, Texas
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $375,893 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement?
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)?
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year?
- Marketing to community and region included ?
- This opportunity will support any special focus
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the arts. The mid-sized city is home to 120k people with a 24 county?
regional draw of 400,000. Abilene is a warm, friendly, charming community to raise a family.?
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, emergency physician, neurointensivist, pulmonary, pulmonologist