Electrophysiology Cardiology in Central Texas
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring an Electrophysiologist due to growth in
- Employment available
- Attractive yearly salary ($567,270 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year?
- of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement?
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000?
- policy limits)?
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year?
- Marketing to community and region included ?
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with?
a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting?
new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.?
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, interventional, invasive, non interventional