Full Time, Night Shift, Registered Nurse (Corpus Christi, TX)
24 hour Freestanding ER - TLC Complete Care
Shift: 7 pm - 7 am
As a Registered Nurse/RN with Complete Emergency Care you will provide high quality patient-focused health care services to all patients within the scope of practice through physician orders in accordance with all Texas state laws and regulations and company policies. Our Registered Nurses serves as point of contact for clinical staff at the clinic assigned and assists the physician/provider in monitoring ancillary staff in carrying out physician/provider delegated orders and tasks. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse/RN in the state of Texas.
- Current Texas Registered Nurse/RN Nursing License in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Pass background check(s)
- 2 years of Emergency Room/ER nursing experience
- Must have exceptional technical skills (IV, local anesthesia, Foley, etc.)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while maintaining excellent patient care and customer service
- Ability to work all shifts including day, evening, weekends, and holiday hours as needed.
- Effective team player
- Detail oriented with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Efficient time management skills with ability to anticipate workflow and perform synchronous tasks.
- Basic typing and computer proficiency, preferably experienced with Windows, Microsoft Office, EMR/EPM systems, etc.
- Back-up to laboratory / must be willing to learn and perform when the situation calls for extra
- support, assist team with basic facility maintenance such as emptying trash, unpacking
- linens, and keeping the break room tidy.
- Other Duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; walk; sit; stoop, reach; balance; talk or hear. When appropriate, the employee must occasionally transfer, lift and/or move patient(s).
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to some hazards as described in materials safety data sheets and in accordance with OSHA standards. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, ccu, coronary, intensive care, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed, surgical, tcu