Certified Nursing Assistant (Medical Staffing CNA/CMA)
Are you looking for a CNA job where you can make a difference in people s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
Example List of Benefits:
* Be employed by the first-place winner of the Austin American Statesman Best of the Best Home Healthcare Award for 2018.
* PRN options available
* Mileage Reimbursement for /Hospice Visits
* Free skills training & classroom instruction
* Part of a team with RN Oversight
* Employee referral bonus
* Home Health, Facility, or Hospice shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement-Hospice Visits
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule
* Monthly Bonus Program
* National company with over 350+ locations
* We promote from within
* Free continuing courses
* One to one patient care
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, from pediatric to geriatric care.
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
We strongly value a work-life balance, so we can provide our employees with the following:
* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* *CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Home Health Aide, Patient Care Technician
* *CNA-Hospice visits
* *CNA/CMA/HHA-Facility shifts
* *CNA/CMA/HHA-Child care
* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary.
* Assist client s or patient s with active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Registered Nurse.
* Providing care according to the patient s or client s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping.
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client s or patient s care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
* Ensure client s or patient s rights are adhered to
* A current, valid state certification and in good standing
* High school diploma or GED
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program (CNA/CMA)
* Certified CPR/BLS (Financial assistance is available upon request)
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Clean Background Check
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: emergency room, ems, emt, emt i, life, lpct, medic, pmt, technician iv, technician emergency
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency medical technician, emt i, lpct, medic, paramedic, slh, technician, technician emergency, transport
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency medical technician, emt i, lpct, paramedic, pmt, service technician, technician ii, technician iii, technician iv