- All Medical
Healthcare - Nursing
1495 Wall St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Texas. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Specialty: Family Nurse Practitioner | Adult Nurse Practitioner
Location: Southwest of Amarillo, TX
Shift: Ongoing per diem
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness For Employees and Family Members
- Focus on wellness & prevention | Acute episodic & primary care treated
- Common cases are cold, flu, sinus, allergies, physicals, UTIs, etc.
- Ages: 2 years +
- 2-3 patients per hour
- Internally built EMR system, paid training
- Require: State license, CPR, 1 year experience
- DEA NOT required
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you re interested,
- Email CV to [Click Here to Apply]
- Call us at [Click Here to Apply]
Visit us at [Click Here to Apply] to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.
Associated topics: aprn, assistant cna, board, certified nursing, cna, cnm, crna, gyn, practitioner, spanish
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.