Pharmacy Clerk (clerical)
11am to 730pm
Responsible for all functions related to physical handling of orders and electronic order creation. Other order creation and research functions maybe necessary. Must follow through on standard operating procedures, problem solving, and trouble shooting with minimal guidance.
General areas include:
-sorting mail; inspecting, and prepping the orders; scanning orders; managing document storage and retrieval; and order entry validation.
-Support and demonstrate solid commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
-Support and adhere to company policies and procedures while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- As a Pharmacy Clerk, you would be responsible for performing the daily functions of handling prescription orders in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Verifies paperwork and labels packages according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Selects appropriate containers, envelopes, and/or boxes for packaging.
- Creates labels for orders.
- Adheres labels to appropriate packages.
- Operates postal scales and meters.
- Sends packages by appropriate transportation method.
- Routes labels and related paperwork according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area. About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email ...@aerotek.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: aseptic, diet, dietician, food scientist, histologist, immunoassay, microbiological, microbiology, nutrition, nutritionist